FlyDive, Inc. (FlyDive) warrants the replacement of the flight deck and components of the X-BOARD HYDROFLIGHT System due to defects in material and/or workmanship. The following conditions and limitations apply:
- X-BOARD and its components* are backed with a one-year unlimited replacement warranty.
- Claims should be submitted to FlyDive, Inc. via the warranty link on the website home page.
- This warranty is offered to the original retail purchaser ONLY and runs from date of purchase.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping product(s) to FlyDive for inspection and warranty redemption. FlyDive will provide shipping of products or parts back to the customer after determining warranty coverage.
*The Hose is not covered under this warranty.
The following are required to validate your warranty:
- Proof of purchase from an authorized FlyDive dealer or distributor.
- Assembly by an Authorized FlyDive dealer or Authorized FlyDive Certification Center.
- Completion of a FlyDive Safety Training Course, or online review and agreement of FlyDive Terms and Conditions.
The following are exclusions from the warranty:
- Unusual wear and tear, abuse or neglect (leaving outside or in the sun), improper storage and improper cleaning (always rinse with fresh water after each use).
- Improper maintenance or repair (we recommended you use a authorized FlyDive repair facility).
- Use of device which is not intended for the X-BOARD Hydroflight System.
- Bent and/or dented metal or plastic parts, including but not limited to: Helix Splitter and Nozzles, U-Bend, Quick Release Components, Hose Bearing, Tether-Strain Relief (TSR) strap, Center Float, and Binding Plate Trim Panels. Bending and/or denting is a sign of abuse or misuse and will not covered under warranty.
This warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge. FlyDive shall in no event be responsible for incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages including damage to persons or personal watercraft.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED AND TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.